Complete Mailing Services (CMS) is a woman-owned global logistics and distribution provider and a mail house, headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. We help improve our clients’ mailing processes by upgrading the quality and delivery of mailings, while at the same time, reducing costs.
Our primary services include:
- eCommerce Order Fulfillment
- USPS Domestic Presort
- International Mail & Shipping
- Expedited Mail & Parcel Service
- Move Update
- Certified Mail (Electronic)
- Messenger & Trucking
- Event Logistics & Planning
- Facilities Management
You Can Count On CMS
We’ve been in business for 50 years and under the same ownership the entire time. We are dependable. We handle over 30 million pieces of mail annually.
Some of our clients include the world’s largest financial institutions and printers.
Our Standards Are High
We operate under the highest security standards – as we are regulated by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). We must meet strict USPS processing criteria, and we must pass strict risk assessments that are required by our financial institution clients. These assessments include guidelines enforced by regulatory agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
About Our Company History
- 1968 Company founded by Leonard Santorelli
- 1976 Financial research delivery begins
- 1984 International hand delivery launches
- 1992 USPS adds Detached Mail Unit to CMS Brooklyn facility
- 1998 London office opens
- 2002 NY State Woman-owned Business Certification
- 2004 Awarded PQW (Postal Qualified Wholesaler) status by USPS
- 2005 Awarded Postcomm license
- 2011 Becomes approved vendor of USPS for the Move Update service
- 2013 Major investment in new modernized equipment
- 2014 Formed strategic partnership for Expedited Mail & Parcel Service
- 2016 National Women’s Business Enterprise Certification
- 2017 Formed strategic partnership for Electronic Certified Mail Service
- 2021 Established eCommerce Facility, ShipLogx.com
The following materials provide more information on CMS
Quick Reference card of products and services.Learn more about our support, savings, solutions and expertise.